Pursuant to the Circular No. 05/2017/TT-BGDĐT dated January 25, 2017 by the Ministry of Education and Training, promulgating the Regulation on full-time student enrollment at universities and colleges;
Pursuant to Decision No. 22/2001/QD-BGDDT dated June 26, 2001 by the Minister of Education and Training prescribing the training for the second university degree issuing;
Pursuant to Official Letter No. 2160/BGDĐT-GDĐH dated May 19, 2017 by the Ministry of Education and Training on training for the second university degree issuing by Vinh University;
Pursuant to Circular No. 10/2018/TT-BGDĐT dated March 30, 2018 by the Ministry of Education and Training regulating the training of the second degree at the university and college level in the teacher training program;
Vinh University announces the admission of a 2-year full-time university degree in 2018 as follows:
I. ADMISSION MAJORS
1. Electronic communication techniques
2. Banking and finance
3. Business administration
5. Preschool Education
6. Construction techniques engineering
II. CANDIDATURE AND ADMISSION TIME
1. Candidature: Candidates have graduated from the full-time university program, part-time training and distance training and has been granted a degree.
2. Application dossier for admission:
(1) Application form (number 1 and number 2 according to the form);
(2) College/university degree (certified copy);
(3) 2 photographs of 4cm x 6cm format (write full name, date of birth at the back side);
(4) 01 envelope stating the phone number and full address of the recipient;
(5) Registration fee + Admission fee: VND 200,000 + VND 300,000 = VND 500,000.
III. FORMS OF TRAINING
All programs are taught face-to-face dased on credit system within 2 years at Vinh University. At the end of the course, students are granted a full-time university degree.
- Candidates download the file HERE and submit the application file to the university through Academic Affairs Department on the weekdays (except Saturday and Sunday).
- The University organizes training under the credit system to create favorable conditions for learners to actively choose the modules, classes and study time in accordance with the individual plan (the University can open classes on weekends) .
- The University organizes teaching to systemize knowledge for candidates. Candidates who wish to voluntarily attend, pay a fee of VND 500,000/subject and register to pay at the same time as the submission of the application.
IV. TUITION FEE
The tuition fee is paid according to the regulations of Vinh University. For more information, please contact: Academic Affairs Department, Ground floor, Administration Building, Vinh University. No. 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province
Phone: 0238.8988989; 0983.507123 (Mr. Phan Hung Thu)