In order to further the implementation of the Resolution No. 29-NQ / TW of the 8th Plenum, the Party Central Committee's 11th tenure on radical and comprehensive innovation of education and training, meeting the requirements of the industrialization and modernization in the context of the socialist-oriented market driven economy and the world integration, within the framework of Enhancing Teacher Education Program (ETEP), Vinh University together with the managing board of ETEP hosted the international conference on Training and fostering of secondary school teachers, managers and pedagogical teachers.
1. Goals of the conference
The conference is a forum for researchers, scholars, experts, managers and concerned people to share experience in training and fostering of secondary school teachers, managers and pedagogical teachers.
The conference focuses on following questions:
- International experience in training and fostering of secondary school teachers, managers and pedagogical teachers;
- Models of training and fostering of secondary school teachers, managers and pedagogical teachers;
- Curriculum development for teachers and education managers competence-based training;
- Teachers and education managers training and fostering curriculum and methods in the new context;
- Building pedagogical practice schools in the framework of teacher’s training;
- Creating coordination relationships between universities and secondary schools within training and fostering of teachers and education managers;
- Application of ICT in training and fostering teachers.
3. Time and venue
Time: November 4th, 2017
Venue: Conference Hall A, Vinh University,
No 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
The conference has successfully held with the participation of Assoc. Prof. Dr Mai Van Trinh, Director of Quality Management Department, Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Thuy Hong, Vice Director of Teachers and Educational Managers Department, MOET – Director of ETEP, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Minh, Rector of Ha Noi National University of Education, President of the Association of Teacher Education Universities’ Directors and 400 participants coming from universities, colleges, departments of education and training, association, partners from Laos, Thailand and Poland.
The conference ceated an academic forum for researchers, teachers and national and international education managers to exchange their experience, to suggest teacher education models, precedures and solutions to enhance teacher education. There were 90 international research works sending from nine countries including Poland, US, Japan, France, Finland, Singapore, Thailand, Australia. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Thi Quynh Huong, Rouen Unviersity - France, presented her research on “Presentation of Model and innovation of teacher education in France in 2013”.
All presentations at the conference focused on following main directions:
- Enhancing training and fostering quality of school teachers, secondary education managers meeting the innovation of education.
- Current situation and solutions to innovate training and fostering school teachers and secondary education managers.
- Applying international experience on training and fostering quality of school teachers, secondary education managers in Vietnam.
Here are some pictures about the conference:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thai Van Thanh gave an introductory report
Prof. Dr. Dinh Xuan Khoa, Chairman, gave opening speech
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi
Thuy Hong, Vice Director of Teachers and Educational Managers Department, gave a speech
Assoc. Prof. Dr Mai Van
Trinh, Director of Quality Management Department (MOET),gave a speech
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Minh, President of the
Association of Teacher Education Universities’ Directors, gave a speech
Here are pictures of presentations:
Mrs. Nuchsara Choksuansup, lecturer from Maha Sarakham University, Thailand
Participants from Finland