In implementation of mutual cooperation programme, Vinh University jointly with Nguyen Tat Thanh University held cooperation signing ceremony on May 8, 2018.
The ceremony was held with the participation of representatives of Nguyen Tat Thanh University led by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Manh Hung, Chairman of the Board of Directors, President; and representatives of Vinh University led by Prof. Dr. Dinh Xuan Khoa, President.
Speaking at the ceremony, Prof. Dr. Dinh Xuan Khoa, President of Vinh University, expressed his happiness and willingness to cooperate comprehensively with Nguyen Tat Thanh University. It marked a good milestone of academic and research cooperation expansion to the south of Vietnam by Vinh University. The later currently has cooperative relations with many institutions in the south such as Sai Gon University, Dong Thap University, Dong Nai University, Vinh Long University of Technology Education, Long An University of Economics and Industry, Tay Nguyen Univeristy, Da Lat University, etc.
Prof. Dinh Xuan Khoa, President of Vinh University at the ceremony
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Manh Hung at the ceremony
Based on the competency and cooperation need of each party, the agreement was signed with the following main points:
1. Mutual qualification recognition/credit transfer within training programmes
2. Jointly develop E-learning in favour of second degree training.
3. Jointly carry out student recruitment and training
4. Collaborate in building research projects between research groups of two institutions in order to publish these researches on international journals.
5. Build and carry out mutual publication regulations on journals of science.
6. Share international relationships between two institutions.
7. Sharre Novelind model of Nguyen Tat Thanh University.
8. Vinh University train faculty members of Nguyen Tat Thanh University at master and doctoral levels.
9. Share student’s professional start-up.
10. Nguyen Tat Thanh University supports Vinh University in building strategic policies based on QS Ranking creteria.
11. Share business partner system and student’s assistance.
12. Cooperate in communication and reputation broadcasting
The cooperation has been committed to be carried out in a period of five years. After this period of time, two institutions will meet and assess the activity results. For specific cooperative fields, two universities will sign the contract.
Here are some pictures of the signing ceremony: