The ceremony was held with the participation of the representatives of all divisions of Vinh University. It was chaired by professor Dinh Xuan Khoa, President. On March 5, 2018, the State Council for Professor Title of Vietnam enacted the decision No 06/QĐ-HĐCDGSNN recognising professors and associate professors meeting professorship standards in 2017. According to this decision, one Vinh University’s lecturer has met professor criteria and seven others satisfying associate professor criteria. The list includes:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thai Van Thanh, Vice President, high-ranking lecturer
II. Associate professor:
- Nguyen Nhu An, PhD., Education Management Section Chief,
- Mai Van Chung, PhD., Botany Section Chief,
- Nguyen Van Duc, PhD., Analytics Section Chief,
- Dinh Thi Truong Giang, PhD., Inorganic Vice Section Chief,
- Nguyen Thi Trang Thanh, PhD., Dean of Geography-Resources Management Dept.
- Dinh Trung Thanh, PhD., Vice director of Postgraduate Studies Dept.
- Hoang Huu Viet, PhD., Acting Director of Engineering and Technology School
On behalf of the State Council for Professor Title of Vietnam and Vinh University, Prof. Dinh Xuan Khoa granted the decision on professorship standards meeting and decision on professor and associate professor nomination. He also congratulated new professors and associate professors at Vinh University.
Here are some pictures of the ceremony:
Prof. Thai Van Thanh received the decision on professor nomination by the president of Vinh University
New associate professors were nominated at Vinh University