Candidates: Undergraduate or graduate students, and lecturers.
Number of scholarships: 02 undergraduate students
Majors: Fisheries, Food Sciences and Biology.
- The students will study one semester which lasts from 2 March 2020 to 5 July 2020 at West Pomeranian University of Technology.
Candidates nominated for this program should:
- Have appropriate major;
- Be proficient in English as required by the program, more specifically at least level B1 language proficiency, academic merit (grade average);
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program.
- The student is beneficiary of 800 EUR/month, and lump sum for travel expenses.
- The lecturers are beneficiary of 140 EUR/day during 7 days, and lump sum for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign a contract with the program and be advanced 50% of the total granted amount transferred to the grantee’s bank account.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by West Pomeranian University of Technology and Vinh University for the whole participation time.
The President of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
Involved students get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs from October 12, 2019, complete the dossier and submit it to above department before October 31, 2019.
The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from October 31, 2019 to November 05, 2019.
Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests between November 06, 2019 and November 10, 2019.
The final result will be sent to West Pomeranian University of Technology before November 15, 2019.
West Pomeranian University of Technology will give final decision on candidate selection and send the necessary documents for visa application to the selected candidates.
All information about the program is available on following websites:
Erasmus Plus: https://www.erasmusplus.zut.edu.pl/index.php?id=11472
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Nguyen Van Hai,
Vice Director, Department of Research and International Affairs,
Vinh University, 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Mobile: 0905673688/0988607711; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org